5726 28th St E, Bradenton
Bright, comfortable, spacious and open floor plan 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home in Briarwood with vaulted ceilings, brick fireplace in family room, separate dining and living area. Kitchen updated with granite counters, stainless range and dishwasher, breakfast bar, ample cabinetry, closet pantry and breakfast nook. There's vinyl “wood look” flooring in family room and tile floors throughout the main living areas. Large master bedroom with his and her closets, separate shower, garden tub, and sliders to screened lanai. The two guests rooms are nice size and have walk-in closets. The screened lanai is the perfect spot for relaxation with views of the backyard and an additional patio area for cookouts. Briarwood offers low HOA fees, two community pools and tennis courts. Great central location, Braden River school district, easy access to I-75, US-301, UTC Mall, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, shopping, restaurants and Gulf beaches.
- MLS® #A4407583
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,878
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Near Public Transit, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market190
- Address5726 28th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBriarwood Unit 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 5726 28th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4407583)
|Price Reduced||$234,950||$10,000 (4.08%)|
|Price Reduced||$244,950||$10,000 (3.92%)|
|Price Reduced||$254,950||$5,000 (1.92%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,950||$10,000 (3.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $279,950)||$269,950||$10,000 (3.57%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 2:00pm EST.