15403 State Road 64 E, Bradenton
MARKET ADJUSTMENT!!! Motivated Seller. Great location.Own on State Road 64th, bring your creativity to this mixed use opportunity. Beautiful home on a 2.34 acres land set back off the road. Property does have potential business income stream. Conveniently located to the UTC Mall, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Airports, I-75, all new residential and commercial developments on State Road 64 East and Bradenton. Great Opportunity, Take advantage of this wonderful location and turn your home into an income property! The 2928 square ft residence with 3 bedrooms, a Den-studio, 2 bathrooms, a brick gorgeous fireplace in Family room, a spacious dining room, and enclosed lanai. The house features a beautiful tile floors throughout, granite counters, and kitchen has a new tile back splash. In addition, there is plenty room for a pool, RV's, Boats, all your outdoor toys and business. Mature trees and clear land. No deed restrictions. Call today an schedule a tour!
- MLS® #A4408588
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,128
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Lot - Oversized, Garden View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market219
- Address15403 State Road 64 E
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Price Change History for 15403 State Road 64 E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4408588)
|Price Reduced||$450,000||$29,000 (6.05%)|
|Price Reduced||$479,000||$20,000 (4.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$499,000||$23,500 (4.50%)|
|Price Reduced (from $550,000)||$522,500||$27,500 (5.00%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 3:30am EST.