401 21st St W, Bradenton
Charming mid-century home in Bradenton's river district. A short walk to the Manatee River for a romantic moonlight stroll. There is a large Florida Room with lots of windows. The owners found a fantastic craftsman to refinish the original wood floors. Large separate dining room with wall of windows but enough wall space for cabinets to hold your buyer's favorite china. Gas fireplace in the living room. Original windows add to the charm of the home. Close to downtown and Riverwalk yet only a quick drive west to the area's beautiful beaches. Home has recently been tented for termites.
- MLS® #A4409103
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,393
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Gas
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Historic District, Flood Insurance Required
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Days on Market213
- Address401 21st St W
- SubdivisionLe Chalet
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
Price Change History for 401 21st St W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4409103)
|Price Reduced (from $249,900)||$239,999||$9,901 (3.96%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 3:15am EST.