5948 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
Imagine waking every morning to majestic water views near the mouth of the Manatee River with the open Gulf waters just beyond. Set far back on a private one acre+ lot, this 5-bedroom residence is located on Riverview Blvd, Bradenton’s most desirable address. Pass the winding drive, tropical plantings, mango tree, and arrive at the mid-century, split bedroom home poised along the river. Move right in or re-imagine the design to suit your aesthetic. Enter through a charming foyer which leads to the formal living room with stunning hardwood floors and river views. As you move through the home, there is a delightful dining room with wainscoting, decorative inlay, and bay window overlooking the water. Prepare the catch of the day in the kitchen with solid wood cabinets, granite counters, and double oven. The spacious family room includes a fireplace with slate hearth and forged iron grate and chandelier. Retreat to the seclusion of the upstairs master complete with reading alcove, walk-in closet, and bank of closets with built-ins. Additional ensuite bedroom on the ground floor plus 3 large bedrooms privately situated upstairs. Downstairs game room and utility/laundry room. Supplemental spaces downstairs include butler’s pantry, cedar-lined storage room, wet bar, and oversized 2-car garage. Spend a quiet evening outside by the river as the stars light up the sky. Add a pool and dock on the ample-sized lot for resort-style Florida living. Anna Maria Island is just a short drive away for sugar-sand beaches.
- MLS® #A4409147
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,091
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments, Drapes, Shutters
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address5948 Riverview Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionBradley Shores Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Built in Features, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Freezer, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market210
Price Change History for 5948 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4409147)
|Price Reduced||$1,789,000||$11,000 (0.61%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,970,000)||$1,800,000||$170,000 (8.63%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 4:15am EST.