(Undisclosed Address), Bradenton
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL -- 1 WEEK MINIMUM IN A FURNISHED HOME** Get ready for a relaxing vacation just minutes from Anna Maria Island, one of America's most beautiful beaches! Sandy River Breeze is your ideal Florida destination if you are looking for comfort, space and privacy! Perfectly placed at the end of a residential street, two blocks from the Manatee River, this private pool home has a huge fenced in back yard, screened in lanai and beautiful landscaping that will make you feel like you have your very own tropical oasis. With three bedrooms, and two bathrooms, there is plenty of room for the entire family to enjoy a great nights sleep after a long day of lounging around the pool or taking long walks on the sandy beaches of Anna Maria Island. Wrap yourself in fresh linens, soft bed covers, and soothe that sunkissed skin with a breeze from overhead ceiling fans. The kitchen is outfited with everything you will need to prepare a big breakfast before your adventures at sea, or grill up your catch of the day on the lani and feast as a family at the dining room table. This terrific home has WiFi and cable throughout, with TV's in every bedroom and the living room. There are some fun games, decks of cards and even some books to enjoy for every level of reader at bedtime or while soaking up the sun by the pool. 7 day minimum stay. No pets please. Pool is not heated. Rental Fees Booking fee: $50 Damage Waiver: $50 Cleaning Fee: $150 12% taxes
- MLS® #A4409263
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,593
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market200
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 3:29am EST.