11409 Griffith Park Ter, Bradenton
Delight in the wide expansive lake views from this meticulously cared for Central Park home in the maintenance-free neighborhood of Claremont Park. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath plus a den home is open, inviting and light-filled. A true winner with many upgrades such as: premium homesite with extra long driveway, tile throughout, 3M shield for windows, hurricane shutters, radiant heat barrier in attic, extended lanai, plantation shutters throughout and the CDD has been PAID IN FULL! In addition to its beautiful park, Central Park features two dog parks, a kid’s adventure park, splash park, tennis courts, large and open recreational fields for baseball, soccer or football, a covered pavilion and walking trails. Known as the “Education Corridor” of Lakewood Ranch, Central Park is surrounded by A+ schools, and within minutes to shopping, restaurants, YMCA, Gullet Elementary, and Lakewood Ranch High. Not too far from downtown, Sarasota International Airport, the top- rated beaches in the country, UTC Shopping Center, & LWR Hospital!
- MLS® #A4409290
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,863
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market188
- Address11409 Griffith Park Ter
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase G-1c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeGreco Real Estate
Price Change History for 11409 Griffith Park Ter, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4409290)
|Price Reduced||$318,000||$10,000 (3.05%)|
|Price Reduced (from $338,000)||$328,000||$10,000 (2.96%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 3:15am EST.