9219 12th Ave Nw, Bradenton
One of Hawthorn Park's Signature Homes. Entering the lovely foyer, this beautiful home has been meticulously maintained. Spacious floor plan leads to the caged pool/lanai. The kitchen offers an abundance of cabinets and granite counters. This 4BR/4.5BA plus office home offers crown molding, gas fireplace in family room, plantation shutters throughout and more. Master bedroom has two full baths. Three car garage, two new HVAC systems, hurricane windows and sliders, new roof 2014. This is the perfect home for entertaining and raising a family. Hawthorn Park is located in desirable NW Bradenton, close to Robinson Preserve and Desoto National Park. Only minutes to the beaches. Property adjacent to the back of the property is going to be an organic tree farm.
- MLS® #A4409623
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,527
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market201
- Address9219 12th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHawthorn Park Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
Price Change History for 9219 12th Ave Nw, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4409623)
|Price Reduced (from $639,000)||$599,000||$40,000 (6.26%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 3:45am EST.