7610 205th St E, Bradenton
The ultimate in Luxurious Living is now available and waiting for you at Primero Estate, located in Panther Ridge's premier equestrian community, Foxwood. You will find this custom crafted 4/5 bedroom 3 ½ bath home, built in 2013 on 14 very private acres, lives up to its name. The home is 1st in location, 1st in quality, and 1st in luxury. Awarded the coveted Certified Florida Green Home designation, this Spanish inspired estate isn't just beautiful, it's energy efficient too. The home, barn & workshop cannot be seen from the road by design, your privacy at this exclusive address is guaranteed. Once the double gates swing open, your journey into luxury has begun. The extensive concrete driveway takes you past state of the art stables, an enormous fully stocked lake complete with its own private dock, & clean, crisp white vinyl fencing that sets off lush pastures. The home itself will take your breath away! Custom designed and built by Lee Wetherington, named America's Best Builder by the National Association of Home Builders & Builder Magazine, the Spanish Estate is luxury personified. Custom double doors lead you into a foyer with a dramatic 2 story 25' ceiling, and an elegant wrought iron railing leads upward to the 2nd floor. The Open Concept floor plan includes a Great Room w/custom ceilings, sliders that pocket all the way back, plus a chef's kitchen that includes double ovens, stainless steel appliances, lg center island, high-end cabinets & walk-in pantry. There is also a breakfast nook w/pocketing sliders, formal dining room & a pool bathroom. Also on the 1st floor, the sumptuous Owner's Suite, boasting coffered ceilings, French doors leading to the outdoor pool/entertainment area & 2 walk-in closets. The Spa Bathroom has an oversized soaking tub & lg walk-in shower. Also included - granite countertops, double sinks & a sit-down make-up area. The den, laundry room, as well as 2 more bedrooms are also located on the 1st floor. The bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bathroom w/granite countertops & a large shower. Flooring throughout is tile or engineered plank flooring. Upstairs there is a Retreat/Bonus Room, a bedroom w/walk-in closet, bathroom, plus an additional suite (5th bedroom/office). Back downstairs, disappearing sliders lead you to the custom resort styled spa & outdoor kitchen. The entertainment area is impressive, measuring 19' x 30' PLUS the gorgeous pool & surrounding deck area finished to perfection with pavers. The outdoor kitchen includes a refrigerator, dbl sink, Solaire side grill & main grill, microwave, loads of cabinet space & gorgeous granite countertops. Also included- a Generator that will run all of the important areas of the home PLUS a brand-new state of the art water system. Not to be missed- the oversized 3 car garage PLUS the additional detached 4 CAR GARAGE (1152' sq. feet)! Designed to match the stables and home, it's as gorgeous as it is functional & includes a refrigerator, washer & dryer. THE STABLES- Surrounded by white polyvinyl easy to care for fencing, the stables feature a large outside aisle with interlocking rubber pavers. There is an auto fly system by Pyranha, lights outside each stall & inside each stall are individual fans & lights plus interlocking mats. There is also a room with a/c hookup that includes custom floors, washer & dryer, refrigerator & saddle racks PLUS there is another secure room for hay/ feed/misc. storage. The ceilings are tongue-in-groove wood, and all finishes are high end. After a fun ride on Panther Ridge's 15-mile trail system, you might want to have a seat on the dock of your own 1-acre pond and fish. This pond is very special- it is approximately 16' deep & fully stocked w/bass, bluegill, sunfish, mosquitofish, catfish, & koi. 14 gorgeous acres perfectly divided into pasture, manicured grounds & natural woods, yet it's just a golf cart ride away from The Concession, Florida's most exclusive Golf & Country Club.
- MLS® #A4409966
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,121
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Propane, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Playground, Horses Allowed
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages7
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Days on Market196
- Address7610 205th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeRonnie Dewitt And Associates
Price Change History for 7610 205th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4409966)
|Price Reduced (from $1,995,000)||$1,895,000||$100,000 (5.01%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 4:15am EST.