118 18th St E, Bradenton
Own a unique piece of land in a prime location! Views of tranquil natural wooded area in your backyard, this property shares a common park with community boat ramp as part of your low HOA fee! Your home will be built just 4 lots from the Manatee river and will have river views from a second story, if desired. Wake up to the surrounding wildlife in the beautiful oaks and palms or grab your favorite watercraft and watch the sunset on the water. Close to the interstate for an easy commute to Tampa or Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4410908
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Public
- FeaturesPark, Community Boat Ramp
- ViewBuildable, Flood Plain, Near Public Transit, Street Lights, Street Paved, Partially Wooded, Curb and Gutters
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeMarcus & Company Realty
- Address118 18th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverside Heights Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Exterior FeaturesOak Trees, Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market185
Price Change History for 118 18th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4410908)
|Price Reduced||$106,500||$500 (0.47%)|
|Price Reduced||$107,000||$1,000 (0.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$108,000||$1,000 (0.92%)|
|Price Reduced (from $110,000)||$109,000||$1,000 (0.91%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 3:15am EST.