254 Sapphire Lake Dr #201, Bradenton
If you’re looking for an active waterfront lifestyle in a community that's close to everything from beaches to shopping, sports, and restaurants, then Harbour Isle is for you. The beautifully maintained community is surrounded by nature preserves and located at the base of the SR 64 bridge leading to Anna Maria Island, less than 2 miles from a public beach. The community-owned Beach Club sits on the west shore facing Tampa Bay and Anna Maria Island. The Beach Club features a resort style heated pool, outdoor pavilion, a man made beach, kayak launch, clubhouse/bar, fitness center and more. There are miles of nature walks in and around the community. The marina and dry dock open this fall. The home is the Andros Grande plan which features a ground floor foyer with an elevator up to the main living area on the second floor. A spiral stair case in sunroom leads to the 3rd floor observatory with glimpses Tampa Bay and the Sunshine Skyway. There are tile, floors in 3 baths, carpet in the bedrooms and wood floors everywhere else. The kitchen has wood cabinets, stone counters, stainless steel appliances and an island breakfast bar that separates the kitchen from the living room. Most rooms have crown molding and ceiling fans. There are plantation shutter in the bedrooms. The lake behind the home makes for a great view from sunroom. The 2 car garage has a 12' ceiling for extra storage opportunities. Most furniture included.
- MLS® #A4413676
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,159
- Year Built2013
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Trees/Landscaped
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Tile
- Days on Market279
- Address254 Sapphire Lake Dr #201
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbour Isle
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
Price Change History for 254 Sapphire Lake Dr #201, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4413676)
|Price Reduced (from $625,000)||$599,900||$25,100 (4.02%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 5:44am EDT.