17105 E 1st Dr, Bradenton
Meticulously Maintained! This 3 bedroom 3 bath Hawthorne model home is situated on a beautiful half acre pond view lot and preserve views. As you walk thru the front door the foyer leads to an expansive open floor plan w/great room for entertaining and sliding doors that open to the extended lanai w/pool bath. The Gourmet kitchen features large center island, wood cabinets with pull out shelves, SS appliances, & granite counter tops, a walk in pantry, induction cook top stove with designer hood & convection wall oven and microwave.The Owner’s Suite is located at the back of the home away from the other bedrooms for added privacy & features tray ceiling, two walk-in closets, double vanity, garden tub, & separate walk-in shower. There are two other bedrooms, one of which includes its own en-suite bath and walk-in closet. There is a separate office/den/game room or 4th bedroom w/double door entry for privacy. The large laundry room is directly off the garage and features a walk-in closet, making it a great mud room.The over-sized side load garage adds to the exterior appeal and offers additional storage space. The neighborhood park includes a soccer field, a basketball court, a playground, & covered pavilion. Rye Wilderness is close to I-75 which provides access to Tampa, St. Pete as well as Sarasota and Lakewood Ranch. It is close to the Ellenton Outlet Mall and the UTC mall, as well as a plethora of restaurants from the casual to the elegant.Schedule your showing today.You won't be disappointed!
- MLS® #A4418174
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,530
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Basketball Court
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market185
- Address17105 E 1st Dr
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness Ests Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- Listing OfficeA Paradise Inc Realtor
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.