5061 Lake Overlook Ave, Bradenton
This Tidewater jewel is nestled in a resort-style, maintenance-free, waterfront, boating community of Tidewater Preserve waiting for its new owner! The lot has a gorgeous, private Fenced conservation backyard that says this is true Florida living at its best! This WCI’s Florencia floor plan offers 3BR, 2 BA/2 car garage with upgrades; volume/tray ceilings, crown molding, coffered ceilings in the Master Bedroom, Great Room, Kitchen & Dinette area have gorgeous neutral plank ceramic tile, Kitchen featuring wood cabinetry breakfast bar, granite countertops, stainless appliances and much more. Master Suite provides a spacious retreat with two walk-in closets, Master Bath with granite countertops, double vanities, walk-in shower, garden tub all making it more like a spa! The Master Bedroom has it's own private entrance to the screened lanai. The two Guest Bedrooms and bath are on the opposite side of the home for privacy. The extended paver Lanai offers a place to entertain, relax or if you prefer a place to add a pool. This home truly has been meticulously maintained and is ready for its next owner! Tidewater Preserve amenities offers a maintenance-free lifestyle with no CDDs, low HOA, gated with 24hr staffed security, lawn and landscape maintenance, two clubhouses-one with catering kitchen, fitness center, full time lifestyle director, billiards, Tennis Courts, canoe/kayak launch, a private marina, boat ramp, and so much more. Tidewater is close to shopping, restaurants & a quick trip to Sarasota or Tampa.
- MLS® #A4418835
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,034
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Water Access, Waterfront, Marina
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market152
- Address5061 Lake Overlook Ave
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
Price Change History for 5061 Lake Overlook Ave, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4418835)
|Price Reduced||$349,900||$15,100 (4.14%)|
|Price Reduced||$365,000||$4,000 (1.08%)|
|Price Reduced (from $375,000)||$369,000||$6,000 (1.60%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.