229 Sapphire Lake Dr #201, Bradenton
Beautiful award winning Harbour Isle directly on Anna Maria Sound! This well designed Bermuda plan includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, private elevator and a large den/office that can also be used as a third bedroom. This open and airy floorpan includes light and bright top of the line wood cabinets, upgraded appliances, granite counters and a custom unique walk in pantry in the kitchen. There are well designed custom built ins in the great room and the office. The dining room is large and unique with outstanding views of Robinson Preserve, sunrises and even some views to Tampa Bay. The master bedroom and master bathroom are well appointed and overlook the largest park setting in Harbour Isle. There are two walk in custom closets in the master bedroom and one in the second bedroom for your clothes and extra storage. The floorpan is unique with lots of windows and natural light, there is a separate sitting area which is great for entertaining. The new Marina is open and accepting boats for wet and dry slips with direct access to the Intracoastal with no bridges and quick access to the gulf and Egmont Key. The $4.2M Beach Club is the anchor of the community and only a short walk or bike ride from this home. There is a fitness bldg. resort size heated pool, spa, skybar, restaurant and unique outside bar as well. The community is full of activities so a fun place to enjoy the Florida lifestyle. Close to the beaches of Anna Maria Island and walking/biking/kayaking in famous Robinson Preserve. Paradise!
- MLS® #A4427674
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,042
- Year Built2014
- StyleBungalow, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Park, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Near Marina, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Park View, Wooded View, Water View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Shades, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Tile
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market123
- Address229 Sapphire Lake Dr #201
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbour Isle
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.