16926 Winthrop Pl, Bradenton
Why wait to build when this less than 3 year old house could be your next forever home? Set at the very back of Del-Webb but only a short distance to the first class amenity center makes this one a winner. Built on a cul-de-sac, fenced in backyard, and screened lanai are just the start! The open floor plan offers upgraded floor tile throughout, with 2 guest bedrooms which share a full bath, separate from the spa-like master suite! Spacious master bedroom has large bath with double sinks, granite counter, frameless shower, and spacious custom built walk in closet. The kitchen is the heart of the home with upgraded raised white cabinetry with pull out drawers and all stainless appliances. There is a granite counter bar big enough for breakfast, lunch or serving a buffet style dinner, as well as a spacious dining area which seamlessly flows into the large great room. A separate flex room with 8’ French doors finishes this Martin Ray floor plan. High ceilings and 8’ doors throughout. Del Webb Lakewood Ranch is an ideal location with convenient proximity to shopping, golf courses, theaters, restaurants, hospitals and much more. Enjoy the gorgeous amenity center with club house, pool tables, fitness center, resort style swimming pool, tennis, pickle ball and restaurant.
- MLS® #A4427892
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,070
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address16926 Winthrop Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ia
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market126
- ZoningA PDR
Price Change History for 16926 Winthrop Pl, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4427892)
|Price Reduced||$399,000||$10,000 (2.44%)|
|Price Reduced||$409,000||$11,000 (2.62%)|
|Price Reduced (from $429,000)||$420,000||$9,000 (2.10%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.