7830 34th Ave W #1101, Bradenton
$50,000 below builders current model price!! - - "Motivated Seller" * This first floor, Building 11, Key West model has a lot to offer * Open floor plan with generous use of crown molding; beautiful kitchen and bathroom cabinets; a separate Laundry Room; 3 spacious Bedrooms; and 2 1/2 baths: 2 Balconies; High Impact Low "e" windows; Granite Kitchen Counter Tops; GE Stainless Steel Appliances * Other great features are: High Efficiency A/C (15 SEER) Unit; Impact rated Exterior Doors; Clubhouse with Community Pool; Moen water saving plumbing fixtures; Decorative Street Lighting with Walking Trails * PALMA SOLA BAY CLUB has many other amenities to offer its property owners * A total of 23 buildings are planned all together * Great location features easy access to the Gulf of Mexico beaches on Anna Maria Island * Convenient to great restaurants and several area churches. * Shown by Appointment only !! Furniture is negotiable.
- MLS® #A4428128
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,857
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Under Building
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market118
- Address7830 34th Ave W #1101
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Club Ph 2 Or2560/7204
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeAll Brokers Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.