5941 17th St W #a31, Bradenton
MOST DESIRABLE UNIT IN BAYSHORE. TOP FLOOR END UNIT WITH WASHER/DRYER. 2BEDROOM/2BATH 55 PLUS NEIGHBORHOOD OF BAYSHORE SECOND CONDO HOSTS LOTS OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE ACTIVE ADULTS. THIS UNIT BOASTS OF A LARGE FRONT PORCH WITH EXTRA SPACE BECAUSE YOU ARE AN END UNIT. LIGHT AND BRIGHT CONDO WILL WELCOME YOU FEEL RIGHT AT HOME WITH ITS 2 BEDROOMS, OPEN FLOOR PLAN WITH LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM COMBO, AND WASHER/DRYER IN UNIT. ENCLOSED PRIVATE BACK LANAI. LARGE BEDROOMS WITH EXTRA BACK DOOR IN THIS UNIT. SHORT WALK TO SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BUS LINE.
- MLS® #A4428222
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage862
- Year Built1968
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, None
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
- Address5941 17th St W #a31
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Second Condo Sec 13
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- Days on Market97
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.