719 Misty Pond Ct, Bradenton
This cozy maintenance-free villa is the perfect seasonal retreat from the harsh northern winters! Featuring an open floor plan with soaring ceilings and lots of light, you'll love relaxing in the spacious living room or on the HUGE lanai while you take in the vista of a verdant nature walk right in your backyard. Another perk of the home being sited this way is tons of privacy and really seeing no other homes behind you! The community of Waterlefe is a very special place and you really must experience it for yourself to understand...Driving through the welcoming gates, you’ll be immediately impressed by the immaculate landscaping. In addition to being simply one of the most gorgeous communities in the area (rolling golf course, water throughout, fresh flowers on all of the boulevards), there is something for everyone right here! Whether you are a boater, golfer (membership optional), or social butterfly, you’ll find your place at Waterlefe! The recently-renovated River Club features an ever-changing calendar of events and is the place to be for happy hour, and all residents have access. You will be worry-free in this secure and gated community, and with your maintenance-free villa, you can lock & leave anytime you please! The challenging 18-hole course will be sure to delight any golfer, and there is a golf cart available for purchase with the property. There is so much to share about this community and you really must visit to experience it all! Schedule your showing today as this one will go fast.
- MLS® #A4428248
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,503
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market91
- Address719 Misty Pond Ct
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club Un 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeCouture Real Estate Llc
Price Change History for 719 Misty Pond Ct, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4428248)
|Price Reduced (from $275,000)||$270,000||$5,000 (1.82%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.