1814 97th St Nw, Bradenton
Fall in love with the setting of this Todd Johnston designed, custom built home located behind the gated community of The Loop. This impressive pool home offers a master suite and two guest suites on the first floor as well as two additional bedrooms plus large media room with surround sound on the second level. The bright, open floor plan has lots of natural light, 10’ ceilings, crown molding, porcelain tile, Corian counters, instant hot water heater, double-paned windows, newer zoned A/C, 3 car garage with attic storage, and circular driveway. The beautifully landscaped, ¾ acre lot with a private, park-like setting awaits you as you relax poolside. The pool decking is Flo-Crete and the pool is kept sparkling with a Quikclean system. The lawn and landscaping is watered by a well water sprinkler system which will not add expense to your water bill. You can’t beat the location, practically next door to Robinson Preserve with 480 acres of nature, walking & biking trails, and kayaking. The Palma Sola Botanical Park is across the street from the neighborhood, and you are just a short drive to some of the most beautiful beaches in the US.
- MLS® #A4430858
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,577
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address1814 97th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionLoop Of Northwest Bradenton Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market363
Price Change History for 1814 97th St Nw, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430858)
|Price Reduced||$745,000||$5,000 (0.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $775,000)||$750,000||$25,000 (3.23%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.