8102 Desoto Memorial Hwy, Bradenton
Privacy and elegance flourish on this .89 acre exceptional Arthur Rutenberg masterpiece. Enjoy the abundance of natural light, soaring ceilings, and fit and finishes sure to impress the most discerning. Multiple access points open to reveal a lavish outdoor paradise with expansive under roof living, heated salt water pool and spa with lighting system. The modern open concept flow offers a spacious formal dining with French doors, formal living, and a generously sized gourmet chef’s kitchen with 2-tiered breakfast bar, cooking island, built-in wall oven, granite counters, upgraded almond glazed wood cabinetry with glass inserts, decorative crown, under mount lighting, upgraded pendants and track lighting that epitomizes the opportunity for entertaining at its finest. The family room offers eye-pleasing decor with wood burning fireplace and floor to ceiling windows. An opulent master bedroom suite overlooking the sun-drenched outdoors offers a peaceful and romantic retreat. The list of extensive amenities includes new impact windows (‘09), spa (‘13), transoms, plantation shutters, granite baths, crown molding, whole house solar and water treatment systems, surround sound, irrigation system, oversized garage, ample parking, and laundry room with granite top, sink and cabinets. Located in the ideal locale two houses from Desoto National Memorial Park, walk to Sandy River beach, Robinson Preserve around the corner, and close to the islands, this is your opportunity to live the dream!
- MLS® #A4430939
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,253
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shutters
- Days on Market54
- Address8102 Desoto Memorial Hwy
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionThe Cove Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Other, Quarry Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Intl Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.