6460 Mourning Dove Dr #304, Bradenton
AMAZING Sarasota Bay views that elicit a spontaneous "Wow!" Located in the "Vistas," this beautifully upgraded condo definitely lives up to its' namesake with panoramic water views of Sarasota Bay & Intracoastal spanning from downtown Sarasota skyline & Ringling causeway to Longboat Key! Spacious floorplan w/ a lovely, opened up kitchen remodeled with light toned wood cabinetry, solid surface counters & breakfast bar. Delightful, glass enclosed & tiled Florida room adds great additional flow of living area where bird watching & spotting rolling dolphins will provide continual smiles! Magnificent sunsets to enjoy! Master bedroom is also bayside. Both BR's have excellent walk-in California style closets. Baths updated. Boutique sized, atrium building wrapped in a tropical oasis where you feel like you are living in the Bahamas yet able to partake of all conveniences. Bike to the IMG Golf & Country Club or meet friends for a game of tennis at the UTA courts. Renown beaches w/in approx. 20 mins, & just as close to the cultural life & hub of downtown Sarasota. Wonderful condo w/ huge views & not age restricted plus friendly for a larger dog. Lushly landscaped pool area. Covered parking. Conveniently store your kayak under the building so you can easily launch out for fun on the Bay anytime. Tenant in place (30 to 60 day notice please). Opportunity for investor, as great tenant would like to stay & Association has provided a waiver regarding the 2 yr wait to rent rule if wish to renew lease.
- MLS® #A4434358
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,570
- Year Built1981
- StyleContemporary, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- ViewFlood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address6460 Mourning Dove Dr #304
- SubdivisionVistas At Wild Oak Bay Iv The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Mid-rise
- Days on Market22
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.