204 3rd St W #407, Bradenton
The River Yacht & Racquet Club. Located near the heart of downtown Bradenton is this two bedroom/two baths condo offering waterfront views of the Manatee River and Riverwalk. Spectacular sunsets can be seen from your private balcony which overlooks the pool area and river. Amenities include pool and clubhouse, gated entry with secured door to the elevator. Easy access to downtown activities such as the Farmer’s Market, Bishop Planetarium, The South Florida Museum, Seafood Festival, Bluesfest…just to name a few! Anna Maria beaches are just minutes away.
- MLS® #A4434710
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Open, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- ViewPark View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address204 3rd St W #407
- SubdivisionRiver Yacht & Racquet Club 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market20
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.