6604 29th Avenue W, Bradenton
An impeccably cared for saltwater pool home ready for immediate occupancy. Gorgeous handcrafted Mexican Saltillo tile flooring, new kitchen with Samsung stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, designer cabinets, recessed lighting, and freshly painted ceilings throughout. Enjoy the cozy wood-burning fireplace in the family room for your guests or family. Three pocket sliders, family room, dining room and master bedroom allow for opening up the home to the large pool for access and entertaining. The pool also has a child safety fence for the little ones. The large master suite has a 8x9 walk-in closet with lots of storage. The large master bath has a separate spa and walk-in shower. The other two bedrooms are on the other side of the house for your family or guests. The soaring cathedral ceilings in most rooms gives a nice open feel and expansiveness throughout. Relax in your fenced backyard by the pool or the fire-pit in the spacious area outside the fence which has newer sod and proper irrigation. There are no deed restrictions or HOA fees in this community and the location close to shopping, churches and especially the beaches make this home an ideal spot for your family. Nothing to do except move in and enjoy. Schedule this one today and do not miss out.
- MLS® #A4434793
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,075
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Fiberglass, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address6604 29th Avenue W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionThe Crossings
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market8
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.