8349 Lindrick Ln, Bradenton
Welcome to the Concession, with all the ingredients for living at its best, you will be impressed the moment you step through the grand doors of this impeccably designed home. The long, paved driveway lined with dramatic landscaping sets the stage for this magnificent home. Right away you will feel exquisite in this sun-filled space created by the many windows and glass doors with breathtaking views of the spectacular preserve full of majestic oaks and pines, sought-after Milano floorplan and professionally designed paint colors. The elegance this home offers is a combination of one-of-a-kind details such as sophisticated light fixtures, custom tray ceilings, and top-quality materials and finishings. And it doesn’t end here. Spend your days soaking up the sun in the sparkling pool or unwinding under the shade in the spacious lanai. Invite friends and family over to dine under the stars on a meal whipped up in the outdoor kitchen. If you are looking for your place that feels like a dream everyday, don’t miss out this opportunity! You need to visit this home to truly appreciate all it has to offer. The Concession was rated the best new private course by Golf digest in 2006 and is ranked one of the best private golf clubs in the country.
- MLS® #A4436674
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,003
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market4
- Address8349 Lindrick Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesOther Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Select
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 5:44am EDT.