3010 Oakmont Dr, Clearwater
600,000 BELOW APPRAISAL!! Exquisite 3 Home Estate nestled in a Countryside enclave providing the privacy of estate living. This compound is featured in a gated community called “The Reserve” and provides easy access to all of Tampa Bay and Clearwater Beach. When you drive through the private gates leading into the driveway, you’ll notice a fountain in front of the Main House, welcoming you to the Estate. As you follow the winding driveway to the rear of the property, you’ll come across a Gazebo overlooking a Tropical Landscape featuring a lagoon and a lazy river meandering through the grounds alongside a walk-though Grotto Waterfall. The views from foot bridges and mature landscaping will impress your family, friends, and business associates. MAIN HOUSE: Features 11,318 living space with 7 bedrooms, 8 full baths, and 4 half baths, 3 fireplaces, 2 laundry rooms, great room, entertainment room with Pub style bar, wine room, and a Movie Theater with tiered seating, mid-evil style playroom, and a 3 car garage. Total sqft is 14,557. 1st HOME (Key West): 1,620 living space with 2 beds and 2 baths, fireplace, laundry room, and a 1 car garage with a total of 2,014 sqft. Key West has high ceilings and an open floor plan with views of the shared pool with main house. 2nd HOME (Sanibel): 4,375 living space with 3 beds and 2.5 baths with a 1 bedroom studio. The building is 2 stories with a walk around terrace and a 3 car garage. Total sqft is 7,346. The compound sits on 3 lots! Property TURN KEY. Click Virtual Tour.
- MLS® #D6100478
- Full Baths13
- Half Baths6
- Square Footage16,931
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market348
- Address3010 Oakmont Dr
- SubdivisionReserve The
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCurlew Creek Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing OfficeParadise Exclusive Inc
Price Change History for 3010 Oakmont Dr, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #D6100478)
|Price Reduced (from $2,850,000)||$2,500,000||$350,000 (12.28%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.