1900 Sweetwater Country Club Dr, Apopka
AFFORDABLE, MOVE-IN READY, POOL HOME IN GATED SWEETWATER WEST. Welcome home to this peaceful, well-established, gated community with lovely tree-lined streets. Attractive curb appeal greets you at this oversized corner lot with lush lawn and mature trees. Stucco facade with arched front portico, large driveway, parking pad, and side-entry 2-car garage. Inside is a bright, open split floor plan with vaulted ceilings, tile floors throughout and desirable updates. New roof and exterior paint 2018. New HVAC 2016. LED lights throughout most of home. Formal living room and den with front facing the arched window. Formal dining with easy kitchen access. Open concept eat-in kitchen and family room. Updated kitchen offers crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large pantry, breakfast nook, and breakfast bar. Family room with 3 skylights and glass slider providing pool access and pristine pool views. Master suite with pool access and a private bathroom with walk-in closet, 2-sinks, jetted tub and tiled shower. 2 spacious guest BRs and a full hall bathroom with tub/shower and pool access. Large laundry and storage room. Covered, screened lanai and pool perfect for entertaining. Short drive to the expanding Wekiva Parkway for easy Mt. Dora and Orlando commute. Slated Kelly Park Crossing development scheduled to bring new hospital and retail. What a perfect place to call home!
- MLS® #G5015433
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,992
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Hilly, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address1900 Sweetwater Country Club Dr
- SubdivisionSweetwater West
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.