933 Silvertip Rd, Apopka
BACK ON MARKET!!! You’ll be impressed the moment you step inside of this gorgeous fully remodeled 4 bed 3 bath home. Carefully thought out to portray a modern rustic vibe, enjoy the feel of new construction without the cost. An open foyer flows into a formal living and dining room. Featuring granite, breakfast bar and brand new stainless steel appliances,a spacious gourmet eat in kitchen overlooks an enormous family room and the back yard, perfect for entertaining family and friends. Volume ceilings and large windows create an airy space and radiate an abundance of natural sunlight. Downstairs bedroom and full bath are just beside the family room, perfect to create privacy for guests or for a convenient home office. Walk upstairs to an expansive bonus space, perfect as an additional entertainment room or play room. The large master suite features tray ceilings an oversize master closet and spa like bath with garden tub, custom tiled shower and a dual granite vanity. Two additional bedrooms, a full bath, laundry room and an additional room that can be used for storage, play area or office complete the upstairs. New LED lighting and fixtures throughout, new wood flooring downstairs and carpeting upstairs as well as 5 ¼” baseboards are a few more upgrades included. This home is situated on an oversized lot with convenient access to 429, 441 and 414 as well as easy access to schools, dining and shopping. This sought after community also offers a community pool, park and playground. Hurry, view this one today
- MLS® #O5768527
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,719
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address933 Silvertip Rd
- SubdivisionOak Hill Reserve Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeGecko Realty, Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 8:15am EDT.