914 Grand Hilltop Dr, Apopka
BRAND NEW COMPLETED home located in Apopka! One of the last opportunities in this community which is conveniently located with direct access to 414 and 429. Beautiful resort style amenities! Beach style pool, splash pad, playground and sports fields and right next to the brand new Orlando Health Apopka. The Sanya Is a two story home with a wonderful open concept layout and a THREE CAR tandem garage. As soon as you walk in, you’ll pass the downstairs bedroom with on-suite bath, perfect for guests or family. The open common area is anchored by the nicely appointed gourmet kitchen. It has all stainless-steel appliances (INCLUDING FRIDGE), 42" bright light cabinets, and granite counters. In case you need more entertaining space, there is an oversized lanai and sliding glass door, perfect for hosting family and friends. The upstairs has a OVERSIZED loft and three bedrooms, the perfect place for the family to have a second space or an entertainment room. The owners suite is a RETREAT and has the perfect touches including from large walk in closets to the oversized owners bath. All common areas, including living room, have 18 x 18 neutral gray tile. easy to maintain. FOR LIMITED TIME if buyer elects to use builders preferred lender and title company ALL APPLICABLE CLOSING COSTS will be paid at closing.
- MLS® #O5769479
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,834
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Park
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeK Hovnanian Florida Realty
- Address914 Grand Hilltop Dr
- SubdivisionHilltop Reserve
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market184
Price Change History for 914 Grand Hilltop Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5769479)
|Price Reduced (from $369,990)||$364,990||$5,000 (1.35%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.