306 North Village St, Celebration
Beautifully renovated Queen Anne Victorian home in Celebration is ready for move-in. Located conveniently near access points for I4/417 and just steps from the North Village Park with community pool, athletic fields, beach volley ball court, two playgrounds and picnic pavilion. Home has been renovated with new flooring, plantation shutters, paint, carpet, A/Cs, appliances and fixtures. Enjoy your wraparound porch or in the rear screened porch overlooking your beautiful pool area with palms and hibiscus. This 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath home has an open floor plan with soaring ceilings and expansive sight lines which give an impressive sense of space. Downstairs Master Bedroom has beautiful windows overlooking the pool. Master Bath has an over-sized walk in shower, separate garden tub and a furniture style vanity. Hardwood floors appoint the Family Room with vaulted ceilings, built-ins, wood burning fireplace and a striking grouping of windows. The tranquil pool/spa and patio is the perfect spot for entertaining. Kitchen features white 42" cabinets with under/over accent lighting, breakfast bar island, granite counters, stainless appliances, butler’s pantry and a separate cooking island. Main floor also features a private office with built-in desk and extensive new wood cabinetry. Upstairs is a loft area offering a quiet alcove to relax, 3 secondary bedrooms and two full baths. Attic has conditioned storage via pull down stairs. New roof installed 2018. Detached 3 car garage is in rear with alley access.
- MLS® #O5770290
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,459
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Dock, Fitness, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Unincorporated
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorCement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market30
- Address306 North Village St
- SubdivisionCelebration North Village Unit 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeMarket Square Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 10:29pm EDT.