140 Lake Destiny Trl, Altamonte Springs
Beautiful CANAL-FRONT POOL/SPA home in the desirable Spring Lake Hills neighborhood. The canal offers direct access to Lake Destiny. This neighborhood is guard-gated, and offers community access to Spring Lake, to enjoy boating, fishing, skiing, and more! Nestled on a well-manicured lot, this 2,534 sq.ft. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom split-level home provides inviting living and entertaining spaces both indoors and out. Special highlights include modern fixtures throughout, custom cabinetry and stone counters in the kitchen and views of the pool and canal from the family room, bedrooms and kitchen. The kitchen seamlessly opens to the breakfast nook and large family room settled on glazed concrete flooring with a large stone ceiling-to-floor fireplace and built-in wet bar. The house features a newer roof (2009), new high-efficiency 18 seer inverter A/C (2017), new electrical boxes (2016), fresh exterior paint (2017) and interior paint (2019), and impressive tongue-n-groove woodwork. The upstairs owner's retreat has scenic views overlooking the canal with plenty of room to relax. The three other bedrooms are generous in size as well, with balcony access from every room. This property also features engineered back yard drainage, mature trees, a screened patio, indoor laundry room and a spacious 2 car, side-entry garage. Conveniently located near I-4, the Altamonte Mall, movie theaters, dining, and more! All residents enjoy access to both lakes, boat ramps, a dock, tennis and basketball courts, and a playground.
- MLS® #O5771121
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,534
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market91
- Address140 Lake Destiny Trl
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSpring Lake Hills Sec 3
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFree Standing, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySpring Lake Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeCreegan Property Group
Price Change History for 140 Lake Destiny Trl, Altamonte Springs, FL (MLS® #O5771121)
|Price Reduced (from $459,000)||$449,000||$10,000 (2.18%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 4:14am EDT.