806 Castille Dr, Altamonte Springs
If you are looking for a home that is in the best location and a Lake Brantley school district....... this is it. This home is also close to I-4, Orlando, Theme Parks and any restaurant you might want to visit. Tons of upgrades including a brand new roof, Newer energy efficient windows and french doors, Reverse osmosis water system, 2012 15 seer AC, New textures ceilings throughout., upgraded kitchen, new dishwasher, solar powered attic fans, remodeled bathrooms and if that was not enough the whole house was rewired to COPPER WIRING in 2017. Bring all your decorating ideas. You will enjoy a beautiful courtyard in the front and a pergola covered back porch for the cool nights. Inside you will find over size bedrooms and 2 living areas. Don't wait to schedule your showing.
- MLS® #O5775263
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,194
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market65
- Address806 Castille Dr
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSan Sebastian Heights Unit 2
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficePrimesource Real Estate, Llc
Price Change History for 806 Castille Dr, Altamonte Springs, FL (MLS® #O5775263)
|Price Reduced (from $290,000)||$284,000||$6,000 (2.07%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.