694 Oak Hollow Way, Altamonte Springs
Priced $17,000 BELOW recent (May 2019) APPRAISAL This home is special and holds so many possibilities. The flexible floorplan is great for a multi-generational family, teen suite, mother-in-law accommodations or just a great home for entertaining. Located in the gated section of County Creek with it's winding, wooded parkway, quaint covered bridge, and community amenities (2 pools, basketball court, 2 tennis courts, 2 racquetball courts, 4 playgrounds, 3 picnic area, clubhouse and walking trails) it is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking woods and water. The main floor of the split bedroom plan home boasts travertine floors, a sunk-in living room, grand formal dining rooom a luxurious master suite and modern, functional upgraded eat-in kitchen. Also on this level are 2 secondary bedrooms with a full bath which is accessible to the pool and patio area. A privacy pocket door allows these bedrooms and basement to be encapsulated from the main living quarters. DID YOU SAY BASEMENT? Yes! An additional bedroom, full bathroom, family room and 2000 BOTTLE CLIMATE CONTROLLED WINE CELLER greet you at the lower level (with it's own private exterior entrance). Could the property be a GREAT HOME to Air B-N-B as well? YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED when you make your appointment to tour this truly ONE-OF-A-KIND property. Do so TODAY.
- MLS® #O5776792
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,951
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Racquetball, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market21
- Address694 Oak Hollow Way
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionCountry Creek Estates
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.