2001 Red Bluff Ave, Apopka
NEARLY NEW energy efficient home! Spray Foam, double pane 100% Vinyl windows, top of the line LENNOX ELITE ENERGY efficient A/C with quiet-flex insulation, & digital ventilation control! This home has the BAY WINDOWS STRUCTURAL UPGRADES ON BOTH FLOORS elevation D with STONE! The Jackson boasts a spacious Gourmet kitchen, Built in Wall ovens with extended island, walk in pantry, tons of cabinet space & an additional dry bar with 2 mini-fridges! Open to the family room perfect for entertaining. The secluded Owner's suite is located on the first level with huge walk in closet and luxurious owner's bath with soothing soaking tub, dual sinks. 4 generous bedrooms surround the loft/game area upstairs and a den/office! 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, floor plan with 3-car tandem garage! Open family room with upgraded tile floors lends itself to conversation while the chefs up a storm in your spacious GOURMET kitchen with walk-in butler's pantry, built in dry bar with 2 mini-fridges! The combination dining and living room provides the perfect space for indoor entertaining, or move the party outdoors to your long private covered patio that extends the full lenght of the home, complete with gorgeous garden featuring sugar apples, papaya & colorful flowers! Energy Efficient homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving in utility bills. "A" RATED & HIGHLY DESIRED WOLF LAKE SCHOOLS! Apopka is an amazing location offering quality of life yet easy and quick access to Orlando without heavy traffic!!
- MLS® #O5783639
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,325
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard, Craftsman, Custom, Florida, Mid-Century Modern, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Other, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Concrete, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gray Water System, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market39
- Address2001 Red Bluff Ave
- SubdivisionLester Ridge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeHome Wise Realty Group Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.