633 Green Rock Ct, Apopka
PRIVATE OASIS! Fabulous Yard backs to WOODS & in a CUL DE SAC too! Well established Rock Springs Ridge and terrific WOLF LAKE schools! The yard, setting, pool area is breathtaking! NO REAR NEIGHBORS! The POOL IS SPECTACULAR at 36X18 plus spa. FINALLY A BIG GORGEOUS POOL! If you've had a pool before you'll appreciate this one was done right! MORE THAN ENOUGH patio/deck space for HOSTING PARTIES! THE PATIO IS NEARLY 3 TIMES THE SIZE YOU WOULD NORMALLY SEE! NEW ROOF w premium synthetic underlay. Entrance opens to a grand foyer, overlooking Den/Office & Formal dining room, complete w 12FT SOARING CEILINGS! PLANTATION SHUTTERS! KITCHEN with 42" wood cabinetry, island, Corian counters, built-in tech center, breakfast bar and also a large eat in space/nook with oversized BAY picture windows. Walls of glass glass wrap around the pool & yard for great views & natural light. Master Bedroom Retreat, large windows & glass sliders open to patio, located on its own side of the home. The Owner's bath features 2 vanities, garden tub & separate shower. 2 other bedrooms on opposite side of the home with a living room and full bath between, UNIQUE FLOORPLAN! 3 way split offers all bedrooms privacy! Apopka is an amazing location that combines the best of convenience between Orlando, Winter Garden, Altamonte, Disney, yet a small town atmosphere offering quick access without heavy traffic. Wekiva parkway, 414. home to the NW Rec & Amphitheater, 3 State Parks, West Orange Trail!
- MLS® #O5783791
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,975
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman, Custom, Florida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Lease, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Greenbelt View, Park View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesGray Water System, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market13
- Address633 Green Rock Ct
- SubdivisionRock Springs Ridge Ph V-a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Recycled/Composite Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeHome Wise Realty Group Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.