5122 78th St Cir E, Bradenton
Under Construction. UNDER CONSTRUCTION: The Covington floor plan is a great use of a 1,853 square foot space! As you walk through the front door, there is a very open space with the foyer, which then leads into the stairs going upstairs. If you take the first left as you walk in the door, you will find a half bath, as well as the door to your garage! This town home features a very nice one-car garage. Past the foyer and staircase is the family room, which leads into the open dining room, and in the back right corner is the cozy kitchen. This corner kitchen features a TON of counter space, and lots of cabinet space to match. There is also a covered lanai through the sliding glass doors off of the dining room. Located off to the right of the staircase upstairs is the master suite. This master suite boasts a large walk-in closet, as well as a large master bath complete with a dual vanity and walk-in shower. Down the hall from the master suite, there is a utility room, as well as 2 other bedrooms and a bathroom to share. HOME FEATURES IMPACT GLASS WINDOWS !!! Come check out this amazing floor plan for yourself and contact us today! *Pictures shown are a representation of the home and plan and NOT actual photos*
- MLS® #R4901515
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,853
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market108
- Address5122 78th St Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Townhomes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFloriwest Realty Group, Llc
Price Change History for 5122 78th St Cir E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #R4901515)
|Price Reduced (from $286,810)||$258,990||$27,820 (9.70%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.