1815 Alambra Cir, Apopka
Seller contributing with $4,500 to buyer's closing costs with full price offer. Come and see this well maintained property. You would nor find another property like this one for such amazing price! This is a large home with open floor plan. It has four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and one half bathroom. In addition, there is a bonus room that could be used as an office, game room, or any other idea you would have in mind. Seller is ready to sell. Call now and make an appointment!
- MLS® #S5014566
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,009
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market77
- Address1815 Alambra Cir
- SubdivisionMarbella Reserve
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWheatley Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Price Change History for 1815 Alambra Cir, Apopka, FL (MLS® #S5014566)
|Price Reduced||$289,500||$500 (0.17%)|
|Price Reduced (from $298,000)||$290,000||$8,000 (2.68%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 12:59pm EDT.