1421 Stickley Ave, Celebration
Welcome in through the impressive portico and be amazed by this “elegant colonial inspired” Springfield floor plan by Issa Homes home in Celebration. Featuring *6 BEDROOMS*5 FULL BATHROOMS* and downstairs HALF BATH are very well distributed through the 4,609 SqFt. The MASTER SUITE and SECOND BEDROOM are conveniently located on the *1st floor*. The THIRD, FOURTH and FIFTH BEDROOMS are on the *2nd floor* and the GUEST APARTMENT located over garage with separate entrance for privacy. High Ceilings and The HARDWOOD FLOORING throughout the house makes all spaces connect and gives them a sense of flow. On each side of the foyer are located the DINING ROOM and the OFFICE opening up to the FIREPLACE ROOM with its great window that fills up the ambience with natural light and views to the SWIMMING POOL area. The KITCHEN features all granite countertops, double subzero refrigerator, gas cooktop, walk in pantry and bar top seating, which opens up to the spacious family room area. The screened covered lanai offer a beautiful pool, wood burning fire place and summer kitchen. The 3 car garage connects to the guest apartment with separate entrance.
- MLS® #S5014729
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,609
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Outdoor Grill, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Lakes
- Address1421 Stickley Ave
- SubdivisionCelebration Area 05
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market45
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.