412 Grande Vista Blvd, Bradenton
Come and see Del Tierra, Bradenton's most exciting new gated community featuring Spanish Style architecture, and amazing amenities including private streets, a resort style pool with a covered outdoor dining space, an exercise room, places to play, and plenty of cabana style seating. The Talbot will welcome your guests with an inviting foyer leading past what could be a great office, formal living room, or a formal dining room. The spacious kitchen has all the upgrades you want including granite and stainless appliances, along with a great butler's pantry. The rest of the downstairs has plenty of room for entertaining and a great guest suite with its own private bath. Upstairs, all the bedrooms are oversized with walk-in closets, 2 in the master bedroom, off of a great master bath with a garden tub and a shower. And the loft area is also large enough for a pool table and a space for sitting an watching movies. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, taxes, included features, terms, availability, and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3123591
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,650
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market65
- Address412 Grande Vista Blvd
- SubdivisionDel Tierra
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeD R Horton Realty Llc
Price Change History for 412 Grande Vista Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3123591)
|Price Reduced||$389,990||$18,935 (4.63%)|
|Price Increased||$408,925||$28,935 (7.61%)|
|Price Reduced||$379,990||$28,935 (7.08%)|
|Price Increased||$408,925||$4,080 (1.01%)|
|Price Increased (from $403,845)||$404,845||$1,000 (0.25%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 4:15am EST.