5564 Pleasantview Ct #587, Bradenton
READY NOW!!! New construction town home in Harmony! Great open floor plan on the main level with L shaped kitchen open to dining area and gathering room. Shaker style cabinets with New Caledonia counter tops are through out the home. Powder room with pedal stool sink is located on the main level for ease of use without having to run upstairs. Milan 12 x 24 tile covers your downstairs. Master suite is located upstairs with the two secondary bedrooms and laundry room. Master boast vaulted ceiling, walk in closet, dual sink raised cabinet vanity and large shower. The two secondary bedrooms are located on the back of the home and share a hall bath. Located in Harmony at Lakewood Ranch, you have use of the clubhouse with fitness center, seasonally heated pool, tot lot, walking trails and more. Quick drive to the grocery, shopping, golf and hospital. Come see why you should make Harmony your home today!
- MLS® #T3142078
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,473
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market152
- Address5564 Pleasantview Ct #587
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 List With Beggins
Price Change History for 5564 Pleasantview Ct #587, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3142078)
|Price Reduced||$236,253||$400 (0.17%)|
|Price Reduced||$236,653||$2,100 (0.88%)|
|Price Reduced (from $239,999)||$238,753||$1,246 (0.52%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.