1824 Venetian Point Dr, Clearwater
MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS of CLEARWATER BAY! Sensational 2 story WATERFRONT home is true paradise! Breathtaking 5bd/4ba beauty sits on LUSHLY landscaped oversized corner lot & features private heated pool, hot tub, & boat dock/lift. Luxurious 3,500 sq ft BAYFRONT home completely updated w/all the comforts & amenities. Upon entry into Spanish Colonial double doors & stucco finishes, it creates a stately impression & lends itself to timeless Old Florida aesthetic appeal. Exquisite floors of uniquely crafted porcelain tile w/bronze & copper accents & hand-scraped hard wood. Customized den w/built ins & 2 laundry rms, upstairs & down. Custom "Thomasville" kitchen boasts unique granite, custom cabinetry, comm. grade stainless appliances, custom copper farmhouse sink, bronze fixtures & island. Family rm showcases solid mahogany gas FP providing cozy focal point for family gatherings & breathtaking picturesque water views. Enormous master occupies entire 2nd floor w/ large sitting area, large closet, ba w/designer marble walk in shower w/3 heads & sprawling private balcony w/expansive panoramic views of Intracoastal waterways & Clearwater Beach. Doors lead out onto expansive patio w/harbor water views making backyard a perfect retreat. Private paradise w/easy access to a boat dock & 10,000 lb boat lift & davits. In much admired & charming historic district of Old Clearwater Bay neighborhood centrally located within min. to Dunedin, Downtn Clearwater, Morton Plant Hospital, Clearwater Beach, restaurants & shops.
- MLS® #T3157782
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,632
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Historic District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market126
- Address1824 Venetian Point Dr
- SubdivisionVenetian Point
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing OfficeRe/max Dynamic
Price Change History for 1824 Venetian Point Dr, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #T3157782)
|Price Reduced (from $850,000)||$840,000||$10,000 (1.18%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.