1888 Belleair Rd, Clearwater
Nature abounds! Unique opportunity to own a spacious home on almost one acre in the heart of Pinellas County, located in a private cul-de-sac backing up to the Allen's creek estuary. Recent updates and features include a new roof, carpet, granite kitchen counters with stone backsplash, and pass through counter to the recently repaved pool area. Another great feature of this home is Dual AC Units and Hot Water Heaters. This benefit is essential to this large, sprawling home. A double-sided wood burning fireplace with tile accents enhance the main Living room and great room. The skylights in the family room as well as custom windows throughout create a sensation of sharing the outside garden light. The convenient kitchen setup features a cooking island with separate cook top, a double oven as well as a step-up bar area. Great space for entertaining in this updated cooks’ kitchen that opens to the breakfast nook on one side and a formal dining room on the other. Want privacy? This home has two master bedrooms on opposite sides of the main floor, each with their own en-suite bath. The Master Retreat includes a 5-piece master bath with walk in shower and dual shower heads, a spa tub, his and hers sinks and his and hers master walk in closets, pool access, as well as a vast sitting area and vaulted ceilings. The private retreat also has an upstairs multi purpose loft with wet bar and French doors to a private balcony overlooking the backyard and pool area. With the oversized lot and extended driveway there’s plenty of room to park your RV, boat, and other toys. Conveniently located near to shopping, restaurants, schools, parks, golfing & beaches only minutes away.
- MLS® #U8007562
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,821
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated, Pool View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Skylight(s)
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market342
- Address1888 Belleair Rd
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Marble, Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing OfficeBurwell Real Estate
Price Change History for 1888 Belleair Rd, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8007562)
|Price Reduced (from $639,900)||$624,000||$15,900 (2.48%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.