320 Magnolia Dr, Clearwater
Stunning 2002-built home in the historic Harbor Oaks neighborhood of downtown Clearwater was designed by its current owner-architect to exemplify the charm and uniqueness of the area, without sacrificing modern amenities. Begin with the fact that this property includes two structures, a two-story main house, 6,115 square feet with five bedrooms, four full baths and two half baths and an 812-square-foot guest cottage which sits above the detached two-car garage. These structures hug a pool and garden area. Reminiscent of old Palm Beach splendor, this home’s main floor is open and inviting, with its separate formal living and dining rooms and two guest bedrooms with access to one-and-a-half baths. Its bright chef’s kitchen complete with concrete countertops, a gas stove and large island opens onto a large family room with fireplace and bar. The expansive staircase reveals three additional bedrooms and the laundry room. Here you find the oversized master suite with high ceilings, fireplace, secluded office, balcony overlooking the pool and walk-in closet with custom built-ins. The master bath features dual sinks, hydro massage tub and separate shower. The mature, landscaped backyard retreat with huge saltwater pool and outdoor space which includes a fireplace leads guests to their fully equipped guest house. In case you are wondering, this home can be outfitted with an elevator and the attic can be made into a third floor. These gems rarely come on the market. Don’t miss your private showing of this one!
- MLS® #U8029952
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,115
- Year Built1949
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFishing Pier
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, Sidewalk, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market168
- Address320 Magnolia Dr
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBelleair Elementary-PN
- MiddleLargo Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Intl Realty
Price Change History for 320 Magnolia Dr, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8029952)
|Price Increased (from $1,475,000)||$1,495,000||$20,000 (1.36%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.