1528 Orange St, Clearwater
Remodel complete, MOVE-IN TIME! Come see this beautifully updated Ranch home in Highland Lake Subdivision in Clearwater. With 4 bedrooms and nearly 1900 heated square feet, there is definitely room for the whole family here. 2 bedrooms and one bath are on one side of the house and the other 2 bedrooms and bathroom are on the other end of the house. There's tile flooring throughout, new window treatments, new flooring, and new paint inside and out. The kitchen looks like a photo out of a magazine with it's earth-tone granite counters, tile backsplash, finished Maple cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The bathrooms have been remodeled as well. The open floorplan, picture window in the living room, and wall of windows in the Florida Room let in an extreme amount of natural light. The backyard is fenced with a new deck for those weekend BBQs, or morning coffee. The A/C was installed in 2011 and there are dual-paned windows throughout. Most of the garage was converted into what is now the master bedroom, but there is still storage in the garage. The driveway was recently blacktopped, and beautiful landscaping was installed with a 16'x16' deck in the backyard. The property is only 3.5 miles to the number one beach in the country, Clearwater Beach. It would be a perfect investment property, vacation home, or Airbnb. There is really nothing left to do here, except move on in!
- MLS® #U8034102
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,894
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market82
- Address1528 Orange St
- SubdivisionHighland Lake Sub 3rd Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams St Pete Realty
Price Change History for 1528 Orange St, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8034102)
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$10,100 (3.88%)|
|Price Reduced||$260,000||$5,000 (1.89%)|
|Price Reduced||$265,000||$2,500 (0.93%)|
|Price Reduced (from $270,000)||$267,500||$2,500 (0.93%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.