2625 State Road 590 #2522, Clearwater
Beautifully renovated second floor 3 Bedroom/2 Bath condo with indoor laundry room and balcony with a storage closet. Walk in to the welcoming foyer to find new wood-look plank tile floors flowing throughout the common living spaces and an open floorplan. Lots of natural sunlight bathes the spacious living room and dining room, making it feel bright and light. In addition to the large dining room, the kitchen breakfast bar offers extra seating for entertaining. The clean, updated kitchen offers white cabinets with a pantry and plenty of cabinet space, contrasting black appliances are perfectly brought together with charcoal gray countertops. The master suite is very spacious and has double closets; a walk-in closet plus another double wall closet and en-suite bathroom that has been updated with white subway tiles and accent listello tiles in the shower, new hardware, new toilet, updated vanity and lighting. Down the hall is a second updated bathroom with tub & shower and two large bedrooms with new gray carpet, plus an indoor laundry room and attic access panel. Sliding doors lead to a lanai for relaxing and extra storage. Maintenance-free living – building exterior, building insurance, roof, grounds maintenance, water, sewer, trash, community pool, clubhouse, lighted tennis courts and more are included in the monthly fee. Don’t wait on this one!
- MLS® #U8034560
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built1976
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market124
- Address2625 State Road 590 #2522
- SubdivisionCoachman Creek Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33759
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMcMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Properties Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.